Do you have passion for Greenland’s nature and culture? Would you like to share this passion with other people?
Are you an active and dynamic person? Interested in working in the outdoor industry?
Do you want to grow your career as a professional kayaking guide?
Are you curious about other countries’ cultures and traditions? Are you well organized, flexible, out-going, with a good sense of humor?
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you ready to work with passion and purpose?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we may have the outdoor job you are looking for! At PGI Greenland we want to build a multi-cultural team of passionate people, who want to deliver unique experiences to our travelers.
- Be a certificated sea kayaking guide (for example BCU, ACA or ISKGA)
- Have a wide experience guiding sea kayaking groups (having experience in Polar destinations is much appreciated but not mandatory).
- Speak and write English very fluently. Other languages, as Danish, German, French, etc. are much appreciated.
- Act as a guide, interpreter and manager of your assigned group, mostly day trips with beginner kayakers.
- Provide leadership for our travelers and be responsible for their well-being.
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer service.
- Be the mentor of sea kayaking assistant guides.
- Be responsible of the proper use and maintenance of the equipment and facilities of PGI Greenland.
- Participate in multiple other activities of the company, as driving passengers or attending customers in our shop.
- Working period: From end-May to mid-September 2018.
Are you interested in working with us? If so, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why and with your CV attached.
Deadline to submit your application: 15th of March 2018